There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Blair's Memoirs

Tony Blair has struck a deal for the publication of his memoirs. No doubt this will make him millions of pounds and set him up perfectly to run for President of Europe as and when the time arrives.

I will be interesting though if he goes in to detail about his relationship with Brown. He probably won't and the whole thing will be a damp squib. I imagine he will do he same as Alistair Campbell and gloss over everything. Or maybe Campbell missed them out of his book to pave the way for Blair? We'll just have to wait.

2 comments:

Shades said...

A damp squid?

I always thought it was a damp squib...

Andrew Allison said...

You are right. I'm not having a great day. I've corrected it now.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    How much does the EU cost you?